Engages every individual in building more effective relationships at work.
- In-depth self-discovery
- Appreciation for differences in work styles
- Strategies for successful interactions
Learn to transform destructive behaviors into productive interactions.
- Self-awareness around reactions to conflict
- The impact different conflict responses have on others
- Steps to change responses from destructive to productive
Managers learn how to engage, motivate, and develop their people.
- Discovery of personal management style
- Insight into directing, delegating, and motivating
- Strategies to support long-term development
Create a Dream Team
A team of 7 can easily do the work of 10 or more—while loving their work.